Raksha Bandhan Images 2019
Raksha Bandhan Images 2019 – Raksha Bandhan is a great festival in our country. This festival shows us the love of brother & sister. Here are some rakhi Images Hd.
If you are researching for Raksha Bandhan images HD, Raksha Bandhan images free download, beautiful rakhi pic.
You are in the right place. Let’s Go for the article.
Raksha Bandhan Photos 2019
I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.
Brothers and sisters know very well what’s in each other’s hearts. They share some of the best moments of life with one another. Their bonding is just precious and timeless!
For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.
— Christina Rossetti
A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double.
- 1. My brother is one of the most precious Gifts Sent to me by God!! He protects her sister from all the evil eyes and keeps hen in a safe surrounding! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the sweetest brother in the world!!
- 2. It may be that memories will fade with time but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother!!
- 3. Even if we will not be together on this Raksha Bandhan to share the thread of Rakhi but there’s always this invisible thread that will keep us connected irrespective of the geographical boundaries.
- 4. Nothing can change my love for you brother, be it the money or the time!! The celebration of Rakhi brings in more love and blessing in our relationship. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother!!
Raksha Bandhan Pics 2019
- 1. Today, on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the best brother of the World! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the best sister of the Universe!
- 2. This one is the most wonderful relationship that I share with my sister! I am so obliged to God for gifting me with such a wonderful and protective sister. A heartfelt Raksha Bandhan to my dear sister!!
- 3. On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to send all my love and good wishes to my dear sister who has always been my best friend!! Love for my sister
- “Sister A person who’s been where you’ve been;
someone you can call when things aren’t going right;
is more than just family;
a sister is a forever friend.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019”
- “To my sister, for happy times shared through the years for the loyalty, love, laughter and tears, for the special things only you can do. For all these things I thank you. Happy rakshabandan”
- “The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble. Well I am glad you are the one who always has my back. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Tiger!”
- “It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on! I love you dear sister, Happy Raksha Bandhan”
- “You take my hand and lead me along paths I would not have dared explore alone. Thanks for all the adventures my lovely sister”
- “On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise my dear sister that no matter what I will always stand by her side! Lots of hugs and love to my dear sister on Raksha Bandhan!”
On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become those wacky siblings we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
* Our togetherness is like invisible thread which is binded by our love. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
* Even though brothers and sisters may fight like cats and dogs but they are the best of friends and always stand by each other in times of need. Wishing all the brothers and sisters a very happy Raksha Bandhan.
Most Related Articles For Rakhi Users